ENT reports

Personal injury claims for noise-induced hearing loss or deafness require specialist knowledge of complex issues. Our experienced panel of ENT experts can provide this as well as medico-legal reports on distinct ENT issues.

Whatever the nature of your medico-legal reporting requirements, MAPS will be in a position to select and instruct an established expert to support your legal case with a detailed ENT medical report. Read about just one of our trusted Consultant ENT Surgeons, Ian Johnson.

If you would like any more information on the areas of medico-legal reporting where we can help please get in touch with our team.